You can make mayonaise from scratch if you want, it gets even more delicious, but a really fast Rosemary Aioli based on the standard Hellmans’s mayo is super delicious, so let’s just tell how that’s made first.
Mega simple and delicious Rosemary Aioli from Hellman’s mayoCourse: Dinner, SidesCuisine: MediterraneanDifficulty: Easy
This is a really fast recipe for a delicious Aioli, with ingredients that you can find in any store. It’s not the real traditional aioli, nor a completely homemade one, but it tastes amazing!
One can of Hellman’s mayo (400 gram)
Garlic cloves. Maybe 5-10 of these
1-2 table spoons of dried rosemary
A little bit of salt
0.5 – 1 teaspoon of Dijon mustard
- Peel the garlic, and put it in the garlic press. Press it into a bowl. (You can also chop it into really small pieces instead of pressing)
- Put the mayo, dijon mustard, rosemary & salt in the bowl too. Mix it really good
- Move it into a nicer looking serving bowl, and serve it on the side with some fries
- In a tight can, this can be stored in the fridge for at least a week
- Tip: You can use estragon as well, to get a different taste which is also delicious
- Make this together with the homemade fries recipe and serve it together with grilled meat!